During my cosmic quest for the undone, I came across the second daughter of light, Aithérios. I had initially had an encounter with her sister Luna, so I decided to take precautions. I met Aithérios in what you might call a dying star Her aura gave me a second chance at chasing the adventures of my cosmic quest She was magnificent in her carriage and not even earth’s prettiest birds and butterflies could compete with her colorful regalia Her last trip was to Saturn where she studied the mysteries of the Rings On her little finger sat the ring of Eros. Rumors have it that any mortal that stared into the rock of the ring will be consumed eternally by Eros’ arrows of love. Her voice was a nesting call for the birds of the earth And her eyes carried with them the antidote to delirium. We got teleported to the most ethereal realm of the Earth just to exchange entergalactic stories. She spoke with words so soothing yet sharp. The wisdom of a thousand sages together could not equat...
Comments
Post a Comment