LATEX

 

I checked my phone once again for her reply to my last text

“I’m almost at your place” it read

My heart swung into excitement as crazy scenarios began to play in my head

It was the first time inviting her over to my place since our first date

And to be honest I didn’t think I would be this anxious

Felt like I was hosting the queen of a bee hive

Or maybe she is

Because I could swear her lips were coated with honey from the kiss we shared on our date night

My phone buzzed and her text popped up

“Hey, I guess I’m outside your gate”

I looked around to be sure my room was perfect to usher in a ravishing angel capable of causing arrhythmia

And yes, it was

So I headed straight out to welcome her

There she was inside the Toyota corolla cab that brought her

She gave a sweet sheepish smile as soon as she saw me and of course I returned it in a heartbeat

She stepped out of the cab and gave me a warm hug

“You smell nice” I said with my eyes skating across her body

“Thank you” she replied with a soft smile as she made an attempt to adjust the dress strap on her shoulder

 I led her through the gate and into my apartment

She stood right in front of the mirror across my bed

Her body oozing a mixture of fresh vanilla and burnt chocolate

I put my music box on-

A bedroom-toned song steeped out and gave the room a sleepy-flirty vibe

Then I moved off my mini fridge to offer her a drink from the juice box I was holding

‘My Fave” she said

Devilishly, I nodded in concurrence

We drank juice from the box until we coincidentally began to drink from each other’s lips

The music swept the air with ecstasy and it felt like we were swimming against sensual tides

I made an attempt to unstrap that strap that sat on her shoulder

With my risky palms, I succeeded

And the smile on her lips slowly transitioned into a soft bite of her lower lip as my cold right hand made contact with her right breast from behind her

She made a sound like she has just touched down her feet on the moon

In that moment, I let out a fiery breath on her neck

More like I let go of the biblical hell that was brewing inside of me

Like butter, she melted

Like a butterfly she had her way with my nectar

My head danced in the high blue clouds

Tongues danced tango

It was a fierce ballroom

"Where is the Latex"?

She asked

I was confused because Who says latex?

I laughed out loud

“Don’t pull up a Lil Wayne on me” I said

She smiled and with ridicule in her eyes she whispered

“Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex, cause you don’t want that late text, that ‘I think I’m late’ text”

 

Half an hour later, there were fountains and volcanic eruptions in this sixteen degrees cold mini room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AITHÉRIOS🪐🧚

SPIRITS🧖‍♂️🪽🪐🍃🌞

SHANTEVA