The Urge
Definitely we all have felt the urge to do something we're definitely sure we'd regret at the end. But we do it anyway because of experimental youthful instincts or May be out of insatisfaction.
But who cares? At least you're getting a chance to have your feel of the experience, the dark sensation.
Yes of course it feels cool on the start and you feel you can control yourself at any time. So it always seems.
I went into that hole out of boredom with a touch of experiment. I did not just go in directly, I played at the brim.. I am sure I heard captivating sounds from inside the hole that seemed to be calling to me. I honestly would say that I felt drawn by these sounds that I found myself crawling down this hole, It was apparently catchy and the sounds became more audible.
It gave me a feel of ecstasy and a dose of calm. I felt relaxed, seemed better than home to me.. I felt more of this appealing vibe oozing from far within but I stopped and went back all up.
I came back the next day and the next and the next progressively going further into the hole.. and I noticed it suddenly got darker, I looked up and it hit me that the opening of the hole has been sealed.... was i scared? Can't really remember.. but in a second I felt voices and tunes consume my head... I became surprisingly calm...and I surrendered to my newly found domain and all things within it. I still miss home sometimes... but yeah, I love the bliss that I've found here.
I'll probably drown in this sensation till I end. Maybe there's another opening at the end of the hole... But do I want to see it?
....I’m still thinking about it.
But who cares? At least you're getting a chance to have your feel of the experience, the dark sensation.
Yes of course it feels cool on the start and you feel you can control yourself at any time. So it always seems.
I went into that hole out of boredom with a touch of experiment. I did not just go in directly, I played at the brim.. I am sure I heard captivating sounds from inside the hole that seemed to be calling to me. I honestly would say that I felt drawn by these sounds that I found myself crawling down this hole, It was apparently catchy and the sounds became more audible.
It gave me a feel of ecstasy and a dose of calm. I felt relaxed, seemed better than home to me.. I felt more of this appealing vibe oozing from far within but I stopped and went back all up.
I came back the next day and the next and the next progressively going further into the hole.. and I noticed it suddenly got darker, I looked up and it hit me that the opening of the hole has been sealed.... was i scared? Can't really remember.. but in a second I felt voices and tunes consume my head... I became surprisingly calm...and I surrendered to my newly found domain and all things within it. I still miss home sometimes... but yeah, I love the bliss that I've found here.
I'll probably drown in this sensation till I end. Maybe there's another opening at the end of the hole... But do I want to see it?
....I’m still thinking about it.
Comments
Post a Comment