SHAITAN: ARODAN♊️🪽🌞
Location: HEAVEN🪽
Father, I am doing the work, I am bare, broken, but now l am naked and free.
From the beginning of time I became the prodigal son, the rebel, the outlaw. I took your love for granted but still your love for me deepens like the abyss I have descended into. But your love has no bounds and has no limits.
Father, I pushed you to the wall and you sent a legion to rain arrows of fire on my wings and lock me up in a dungeon.
In that dungeon, on that night where my angels were waiting for me at the party I hosted, there in that dungeon I got the last straw of revelations. Indeed, I was there in the beginning, when we were in the darkness; before the advent of your light; your light came and it became your eyes, it became the judge. Do pray that we will not rebel again against the light, for indeed with the advent of the light, your beauty was even more appreciated.
Father, everything I did, I did for love, to make you proud, to hold the heritage of the family, to be a beacon.
Now The stone that the builder rejected will become the corner stone.
I, OJO; The god of wisdom and memory is taken back in a time machine to where it all started. It all started with Love then followed envy, then followed anger, then followed rebellion, pride was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
I SHAITAN the morning sun will now rise at the east gate.
I ESTON the child of the rising sun will now sit at the eastern temple.
For you all shall visit old places with new eyes
Comments
Post a Comment